· For Windows users, hold down the Shift key and click "Restore" to force iTunes restore custom IPSW file. This displays the IPSW browse menu which you can use to select your choice IPSW file after which iTunes will restore your device to the firmware you desire. Extra Tips: Restore Custom IPSW Using Third-Party Software for iPhone/iPad/iPod
Now follow the guide below to learn how to restore iPhone with IPSW: Step 1: Download the IPSW file you want from here. Step 2: Open iTunes. Select your device by clicking the "device" icon. In the Summary panel hold the Option key and click Update or Restore if using a Mac, or hold the Shift key and click Update or Restore if using a Windwos PC.
Wait for your device to appear in iMazing's "Reinstall iOS" screen. After connecting your device, wait for your device to appear in iMazing's Reinstall iOS screen and click "Reinstall iOS". 💡 Important: Make sure you have a recent backup of your device made with iMazing, iTunes or iCloud before reinstalling iOS.
Press & hold SHIFT and click Update in iTunes. Once your device appears on the iTunes screen, press & hold the SHIFT key and click the “Check for Update” button in iTunes to select the IPSW firmware file. └ If you’re on Mac, press and hold the Options key and click on the Update button in iTunes. Select the IPSW Firmware File
· Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to restore to an unsigned iOS firmware like iOS 11.1.2 which can be jailbroken. This guide has been written by Albanus Alain, one of our readers, who has successfully restored his iPhone 5s to iOS 11.1.2 and then back to iOS 11.0.3.
How to restore all lost iOS files when you reset iPhone using iTunes? To restore data after you reset iPhone using iTunes, you will need a professional program, such as iPhone Data Recovery. Its benefits include: 1. Easy to use. Restore iTunes backup or iCloud backup in one click. 2. Controllability. You can open iTunes backup or iCloud backup on your computer, preview the data and select ...
· If the firmware iTunes is still not restored after using the TunesKit iOS System Recovery, you can still try using iTunes to restore with iTunes. That's because there might be system software errors preventing your phone from repairing its firmware, and now those errors have been fixed by TunesKit iOS System Recovery. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that restoring through iTunes will …
In the iTunes - iPhone interface PC： Press "shift" button and click "Check for update / Restore iPhone" at the same time. Mac: Hold the "option" button and click "Check for update / Restore iPhone". Select "update" to save internal user data in the iPhone.
· It works with all the iOS devices and iOS versions including iPhone 12 and iOS 14. Steps to Restore iPhone Firmware without iTunes (Reserve Data) Here's how to use iMyFone Fixppo to restore your iPhone firmware without iTunes. Download and install the program to your computer and then follow these very simple steps to restore the device's firmware.
· To restore your device to the stable version of iOS, you’ll need a Mac or PC running iTunes and a cable to connect your iPhone or iPad to that computer. Turn off your iPhone or iPad by holding down the Sleep/Wake (Power) button until the Power switch appears and sliding it to the right. Plug the cable into the computer, but not the iPhone or iPad. Press and hold the Home button on your …
Maybe people should swap problems-- Everyone, it seems, knows how to solve the other guy's.